The LC-85 is a small high performance single channel H-bridge speed controller for our actuators. It is capable of full speed control of a single actuator and with the addition of relays it can control two.
· Standard RC pulse format
· Calibrate function to match unit to radio signal range
· Fully reversible H-bridge design, equal power handling in both directions
· Full current limiting and over temp limiting
· Limit switch inputs to stop motion in one direction when closed, motion allowed in other direction
· Indicator LED for speed and direction
· Status LED for status information and mode indications
· Receiver battery eliminator circuit (BEC) can be disabled
· Failsafe shuts off motor if RC signal is lost
· FLASH-based microcontroller with upgradeable software
· Ceramic oscillator
· Assembled in the USA
· Made with automotive grade H-bridges
We at Progressive Automations are committed to manufacturing and selling products of the highest quality. Each of our products are manufactured at our state-of-the-art facility and undergo rigorous quality control procedures and checks throughout the production process and prior to being shipped to the customer.
Depending on the product you purchase the warranty period may vary. Our Table Lifts come with a 96-Month warranty, Lifting Columns come with a 84-Month warranty, Mounting Brackets come with a 60-month warranty, while the rest of our products are available for an 18-month warranty period. If a product becomes defective within the warranty period and is used within its rated parameters and environmental conditions, we will replace or repair the product at no cost.
For more information on our Warranty terms click here.