are meeting all submission requirements.
- 250-1,000 words of text are required.
- Name of the competition being entered (where applicable).
- A detailed description of the project.
- Progressive Automations material list.
- Photos showing the entire project or application.
- Photos showing a close-up of the actuators on the project.
- Additional photos are welcome, such as team photos.
- Photos must be presented in highest quality possible.
- Video must show a close-up of the actuators, along with the actuators in motion.
- The more information provided in a video, the better we can exhibit the project on our website and other media outlets.
- Videos must be presented in a minimum 1080p resolution.
Project Websites Not Ending in ‘.edu’ A link on a project website must be clearly visible and show Progressive Automations as a sponsor of the project. The link must be active, clickable and able to direct users to our website.
University Websites Ending in ‘.edu’ A link on a University website showing Progressive Automations as a sponsor of the project. The link must be active, clickable and direct users to our website.