The LC-84 is a two channel high performance controller for our actuators. It is capable of RC and feedback control of two actuators independently and with the addition of relays can control up to four.
· Full current limiting and over temp limiting
· Two RC input leads and one pin header for steering/throttle or left/right control and flip control
· Two indicator LEDs for left/right speed, direction. Status LED shows R/C signal status.
· Left/Right channel mixing or separate channel control option
· Brake/Coast at zero speed option
· Lipo battery cutoff option
· Switching style 5V regulator
· Receiver battery eliminator circuit (BEC) standard can be disabled
· Failsafe shuts off motors if RC signal is lost
· Calibration function to match Scorpion to radio or other signal source
· FLASH-based microcontroller with upgradeable software
· Remote power switch connections
· Assembled in the USA
· Made with automotive grade H-bridges
We at Progressive Automations are committed to manufacturing and selling products of the highest quality. Each of our products are manufactured at our state-of-the-art facility and undergo rigorous quality control procedures and checks throughout the production process and prior to being shipped to the customer.
Depending on the product you purchase the warranty period may vary. Our Table Lifts come with a 96-Month warranty, Lifting Columns come with a 84-Month warranty, Mounting Brackets come with a 60-month warranty, while the rest of our products are available for an 18-month warranty period. If a product becomes defective within the warranty period and is used within its rated parameters and environmental conditions, we will replace or repair the product at no cost.
For more information on our Warranty terms click here.